To help meet compliance requirements for banking regulations, we have to perform audits and verify information on the companies with whom we do business.
How would your services help us? Also, do you know which regulations your services would help us in relation to our compliance efforts?
For many financial instutions, the top three areas our services are used are
- Regulatory Compliance
- Vendor Management
- ACH/Loan Originator Monitoring
The banking regulations whose compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act
- USA Patriot Act - Title III
- USA Patriot Act - Section 326
- OCC Bulletin 2006-39 and 2008-12
- FDIC Financial Insitution Letter(FIL) 41-2014
- NACHA Operating Rules
- FDIC 44-2008
- FINCEN Section 314(a)
- FFIEC Regulations for RDC Customers